Our cutting-edge equipment, attention to detail and extensive experience ensure the highest quality parts. We run three production shifts five days a week, surveilled by a real-time IQMS monitoring system for complete visibility of the entire manufacturing operation. We make and control our own steel inserts, and offer in-house insert molding, eliminating the middleman and the need for external sourcing and parts integration. Our capabilities also include micro-molding and assembly, utilizing a wide-range of engineering resins, as well as end-of-line testing.
Fully electric state-of-the-art molding machines ensure shot-to-shot consistency and long-term repeatability, while custom robotics provide automated part removal and sprue picking. Manufactured entirely in-house, we offer manual, semi-automated and fully-automated in-house insert molding.
- Materials include but are not limited to:
- Acetals (glass/carbon reinforced, micro-powdered teflon, and silicone-based)
- Nylon (glass/carbon reinforced)
- High Temperature Applications include:
- High Temperature Nylon (HTN)
- Polyphenaline sulfide (PPS)
Swiss Screw Machining:
- Swiss screw machine turning, advanced end-of-arm tooling (for “parting line-less” worm gear molding), thread rolling, CNC controlled screw machines, Toshiba injection-molding machinery for unparalleled accuracy, micro-molding, ultra-sonic welding, and closed loop process control.
- State of the art, Swiss CNC Screw Machines
- High precision Steel pinion production – helical and spur
- Thread whirling for high precision lead screws and worms
- At the end of the manufacturing cycle, Performance Gear Systems offers full gearbox assembly, including manual, semi-automated and fully-automated.