Fully electric state-of-the-art molding machines ensure shot-to-shot consistency and long-term repeatability, while custom robotics provide automated part removal and sprue picking. Manufactured entirely in-house, we offer:
- Manual, semi-automated and fully-automated in-house insert molding.
- Auto Boxing of finished goods.
- Automated insert molding/post insertion of magnets.
- In-line magnetic flux measurement.
Materials include but are not limited to:
- Acetals (glass/carbon reinforced, micro-powdered teflon, and silicone-based)
- Nylon (glass/carbon reinforced)
High Temperature Applications include:
- High Temperature Nylon (HTN)
- Polyphenaline sulfide (PPS)